Monday, March 30, 2009



We are off to Malachi's soccer game, he is so excited to be playing and we are so glad that we have found something that he likes to do. Baseball was not his thing and he found it quite boring last year. I also was informed of picture day at school tomorrow so i will have to come howe and try and find something clean for them to wear tomorrow. I admit we do not have dress clothes for them, they wear uniforms for school and then @ church we have a different series each month and with that they were a tshirt to match so when it comes to pictures i am always at a loss on what to put them in i dont want pictures of their school uniforms, but i dont want them wearing transformer tshirts either LOL well wish me luck i will let ya know and post pictures of what i decide ;)

1 comment:

  1. Stefani I almost don't believe you when you say you don't have dress clothes for your boys! :o) They always look soooo cute! I wish I could get some hand me downs from ya! Cute Cute Boys. Thinking of you and praying for you lots!
    Love
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete