Thursday, July 8, 2010

what would you be thankful for?

I am thankful for my waterproof mascara
I am thankful for my big sunglass's
I am thankful for the big box of tissue's my parents got for me at Sam's
I am thankful for Tylenol PM
I am thankful for a pretty blue blanket that held my son a few hours, that now lays on my pillow
I am thankful for his footprints the only proof of him I can look at.
I am thankful for the belly picture's I took
I am thankful for for the comfort my husband brings me just by sitting next to me.
I am thankful for REAL coffee now
I am thankful for his heartbeat recording
I am thankful for my son, even though the pain that has come with him leaving is the hardest road I have traveled.
I am thankful for learning what pure love was all about
I am thankful for the strength of my boys to get me through this
I am thankful for the sun rising every morning and the moon setting each evening

I miss my belly
I miss his sweet soft kicks
I miss feeling him swim around
I miss laying on my left side and us having our "dates"
I miss the hope of what might be
I miss dreaming of his healing
I miss seeing the boys talk to my belly and show Zeke their toys
I miss David talking and praying over Zeke
I miss the cravings like fried pickles, green olives, rootbeer, and donuts
I miss eating anything I wanted with no guilt
I miss my son



No comments:

Post a Comment