Saturday, February 27, 2010

Even when the sky is falling..... Miracles can happen

I have been having good days and not so good days, but I am writing tonight to tell you that the faith I have has grown so much in the last month it is unbelievable. I am not the same person I was before that dreadful day on the 7th of January. I am not the same person I was the 1st of Feburary. I have grown so close to God in the last few weeks, that I feel his presence w/ me where ever I go. It is a wonderful feeling to know that God is right by your side & he is not only walking w/ you, but he is actually carrying you thru the fire.

I am reminded of that poem we have all heard "Footprints." I am at that point in my life were I only see 1 set of footprints, before January 7th I would of thought they were my footprints & I was walking thru this fire alone. Today I can tell you the footprints in the sand are not mine they are God's & I truely feel him carrying me thru this fire!! We have had many ups & downs in the last few weeks. We are so thankful that he has already done some healing in Zeke. We still have a long way to go in order for him to completly heal him from his head to his toes but I am at peace knowing in the end everything is going to be okay & in the end God will be finished making Zeke whole. I am not afraid to plan a nursery and to buy all the needed baby things, or to even have a baby shower. I know that when the time comes for Zeke to be born, he will be healthy. God will finish what needs to be done & Zeke will be a testimony to all of us & to all of those doctor's who spoke death over him for 25 weeks. They will have no choice but to say it was God and God alone who healed this baby. We are praying for a miracle, we are expecting a miracle & we are desperate for a miracle.

I have gotten alot of words from God thru songs. Especially the last few months I have soaked in worship music, listening to what God wants to say to me. This week I can't get enough of the new Kutless song called... "What Faith Can Do"

No comments:

Post a Comment