Monday, May 24, 2010

Donations

Let me just start with saying David and I are so thankful for all the prayers and thoughts sent our way in this horrific time of loosing Zeke. Honestly when I made the comment about praying for us financially about how we will bury our son properly I never imagined my follower's would offer to help. I was just asking for prayer. I have been asked by a few people on how they could help us financially, so we can give our son a proper burial. We are looking into opening a bank savings account at a national branch for you to give to, but then you would need the account numbers. Someone mentioned a paypal account. That way all you need is my email address and you can donate money that way. If you don't have a paypal account I believe it is fairly easy at cost's nothing to open an account.

Again in no way are we asking any of our friends, family or blog followers for money. Please understand that! We are only giving this information out because we have been contacted by some of you who are wondering what they can do to help. David and I are very humbled and honored that all of you would be so kind to help us give Zeke a proper funeral that he so much deserves. Again we can not thank you enough for all your sweet generosity.


https://www.paypal.com
Email address: stefgordo@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering the same thing, if we could donate, offer money in some way, to help give Zeke Have a proper burial or anything you guys may need or want to get you through ths time of grief. I know I don't have alot to give but even if lots give it will add up. Thanks for posting this and noone would ever think you were asking.

    I pray God will comfort you,

    michelle l.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Gordon Family, I pray that God wraps his arms around you during this difficult time and that He give you peace that surpasses all understanding. I have forwarded some money to you through paypal.com, it isn't much but I just had to help you in some way. The Lord laid it on my heart to help you financially before it was mentioned, I just hope God lays that same feeling on many many more hearts and that you are blessed beyond measure. Ya'll are the BEST parents that sweet Zeke could have ever asked for!!! Take care and God Bless you all.... and may your cup overflow. XOXO

    ReplyDelete